Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
- CACRC is committed to electronic scrap reduction by providing recycled computers and equipment to schools, nonprofits, and low income families; and using the framework of reuse, recover and recycle for the material that flows through our facility.
- CACRC is committed to customer satisfaction.
- CACRC is committed to the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
- CACRC is committed to continuous improvement.
- CACRC is committed to complying with all legal and other requirements, customer and product requirements and all other QEH&S commitments made.
- CACRC is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health, data security, and safety objectives and targets.
- CACRC is committed to manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, recover, dispose hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- CACRC is committed to manage Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment and health and safety.
- CACRC is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company and those working on our behalf, as well as, to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.